Saturday 7 April 2012

Creation Animated Poster (Assignment 2)

A. ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS5
1. I opened the previous file of my cartoon characters to be edited.


2. I added some details to the characters such as hands and the costume color.


3. Then, I separates them and saved into an individual files.





B. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5
1. In Photoshop, I created and edited some text and symbols
to be use later in my animation making process.





C. ADOBE FLASH CS5
1. Then, I opened the Adobe Flash and import those Illustrator and
Photoshop files to animate them.


2. Add some effect to the subject such as the drop shadow effect
that can be found at the bottom right.



3. Keep on adding layers of subject and animate them according
to your creativity. And finally, export them as .swf file.

THANK YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment